Kelly Services Quality Assurance Generalist (Entry Level Science) in Reading, Pennsylvania
Quality Assurance Generalist
Long term contract, full time
Support Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs departments in the area of Quality Systems. This is an entry level position and seeking individuals with a Food Science or Life Science background with analytical skills.
This is a great opportunity for a recent life science graduate or experienced data entry professional with an analytical mindset!
· Initiating quality and food safety systems in response to complaints and issues reported by customers. Quality and food safety systems include non-conformances, process deviations, consumer and customer complaint reporting, change management.
· Communicating with various internal departments regarding quality and food safety systems to ensure document completion and routing for signatures.
· Updating and building quality reports to track metrics and update other departments.
· Data entry and analysis of quality metrics
· Other quality duties may be assigned.
· Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Food Science, Life Science or Nutrition
· Required: High School Diploma
· Proficient experience with Microsoft office applications including Excel and Power Point
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—
providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.